- b24dbb9ccfe: Remove CDMA networks.
- 18d72822fe20: Remove wifi table.
- Stop importing and exporting CDMA networks.
- #222: Maintain a country/region code estimate for new wifi networks.
- Add new location_load script to load cell dumps into a local db.
- Remove obsolete remove_wifi task.
- Update to latest versions of certifi, cryptography, coverage and Cython.
- Manually run the wifi migration script in scripts/migrate.py.
- Stop using the wifi table.
- Update to latest versions of datadog, greenlet, mako and raven.
- c1efc747c9: Remove unused api_key email/description columns.
- 4f12bf0c0828: Remove standalone wifi blocklist table.
- Insert new wifi networks into sharded tables.
- Factor out more of the aggregate position logic.
- Optimize gzip compression levels.
- Add new celery queues (celery_cell, celery_ocid, celery_wifi).
- Remove extra internal_dumps call from insert task.
- Add a source tag for successful result metrics.
- Update data tables and stats/regions page.
- Setup Cython support and convert geocalc centroid and distance functions.
- Optimize OCID cell data export and import.
- Return multiple results from MCC based country source.
- Move best country result selection into searcher logic.
- Update to latest versions of alembic, cffi, cryptography, coverage, cython, hiredis, numpy, pip and scipy.
- Use data_accuracy as the criteria to decide if more locate sources should be consulted.
- Use both old and new wifi tables in locate logic.
- Add a new __version__ route.
- Cache Wifi-only based fallback position results.
- Don’t rate limit cache lookups for the fallback position source.
- Retry outbound connections once to counter expired keep alive connections.
- 2127f9dd0ed7: Move wifi blocklist entries into wifi shard tables.
- 4860cb8e54f5: Add new sharded wifi tables.
- The structure of the application ini file changed and the ichnaea section was replaced by a number of new more specific sections.
- Enable SSL verification for outbound network requests.
- Add new metrics for counting unique IPs per API endpoint / API key.
- Enable locate source level metrics.
- #457: Fix cell export to again use UMTS as the radio type string.
- Optimize various tasks by doing batch queries and inserts.
- Avoid using a metric tag called name as it conflicts with a default tag.
- Deprecate insert_measure_* tasks.
- Move new station score bookkeeping into insert_measures task.
- Update to latest version of datadog.
- The statsd configuration moved from the statsd_host option in the application ini file into its own section called statsd.
- Move blocklist and station creation logic into update_station tasks.
- Add new ratelimit_interval option to locate:fallback section.
- Set up a HTTPS connection pool used by the fallback source.
- Disable statsd request metrics for static assets.
- Let all internal data pipeline metrics use tags.
- Let all public API and fallback source metrics use tags.
- Let task, datamaps, monitor and HTTP counter/timer metrics use tags.
- Add support for statsd metric tagging.
- Use colander to map external to internal names in submit schemata.
- Add dependencies pyopenssl, ndg-httpsclient and pyasn1.
- Switch to datadog statsd client library.
- Consider Wifi based query results accurate enough to satisfy queries.
- Stop maintaining separate Python dependency list in setup.py.
- #433: Move GeoIP lookup onto the query object.
- #433: Add new detailed query metrics.
- Use a colander schema to describe the outbound fallback provider query.
- Set up and configure locate searchers and providers once during startup.
- Move all per-query state onto the locate query instance.
- Split customjson into internal and external pretty float version.
- Update to latest versions of alembic, setproctitle, simplejson and SQLAlchemy.